<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Tara is having technical difficulties (or something like that) so here is her first blog lol:

I despise stupid people... especially people who have no right to touch anything without education on it! LIKE COMPUTERS!!!! I had this call awhile ago ...

Customer: I need some help getting online, I'm a new customer and just wondering what I need to do.

ME: Sure thats no problem, what kind of modem do you have?

Customer: Modem? Whats that?

Me: Its the little box that we sent you with the lights on it.

Customer: Well I don't know about any modem but I'm paying for this service and I need to get online!

Me: I understand that but you do need a modem to connect to the internet, were you sent a modem in the mail?

Customer: (very angry) Why do you keep asking me about a modem!?! I just want to get online with the service I'm paying for!

Me: Again I understand that but we do need a modem for you to get connected....

Customer then proceeded to tell me that I didn't know how to do my job if I couldn't get her online, what kind of technical support was I?

The kind of tech support agent who puts up with B/S from uneducated hotheaded morons who think they can connect without a modem or check their e-mail through their answering machine and then have the nerve to tell me I don't know how to do my job!

posted by Tara 10.20.03 - 1:37 am ---- 3 days ago
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee