<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, July 27, 2006

among the many treasures in life
hides the love we look for
kept away for only the ones that choose to look
now becomes the time of all
looking but taking forever to find
I searched and clawed my way
and was rewarded with the prize
time went by and the prize grew tired
excitment was needed but seemed to be lost
shaken and needing something new
the prize became hidden again
worthy of so much better but only for one
the clawing begins again
the loss of the needed prize awakens life
searching begins again for the lost prize
I'll never give up
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee