<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

does it ever suprise you when you come home
to find your girl talking on the phone
you don't know who she is taking to
such a shame cause if you only knew
you shouldn't be very upset
because I will make her happy I bet
please her in every way possible
and not holding you responsible

you shouldn't keep working so late
you must have to much on you plate
she must have seen your secretary
or she wouldn't want to be with me
always using some lame excuse
but never choosing a good one to use
"the boss is going to timbuctoo"
or "I'm the only one he'll talk to"

instead of telling you she's leaving
she calls me for some afternoon pleasing
milks you for the money and things
and calls me fore the sex I brings
for now all she has is suspicion
when she catches you she'll put you in submission
if you decide to change your ways
you might get back some of her praise

but it is probably to late
for I have her eating off my plate
and now you'll never get her back
because she likes my afternoon snack
when will you ever learn
to her your only money to burn
soon it will be time to leave her
you good for nothing cheater
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee