<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am no longer wanting you
come to find we are through
we have had our times
just like grandfather clock chimes
I whis I coul have something to say
but feel absolutely no reason to stay
I have come to hate the way I feel
and hope over time my heart will heal
there was a time you were for me
you have opened my eyes wide to see
I want to move on and grow
hoping in time my love can show
for someone a lot better than you
make me feel one instead of two
one that I feel like floating above
one I won't mind giving love
the greatest love that I can give
that makes me embrace and live
to love, charish and hold forever
lovingly kiss and make love whenever
say I love you and be with me
and have lover returned for eternity
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee