<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I sing to you my words
you listen to me intently
thinking to yourself
but I see it in your eyes
can't hide from each other
needing praise
but one look it's expressed
words put behind
emotion is all that is needed
your soft face
hands slide against me
slowly moving closer
engage in natural motion
all desire waiting to be pleased
never refusing the pleasure
forever gain control
not forcing it out of you
always given to me freely
not having to ask
know by a look
followed by smooth actions
countered by nothing
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee