<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I walk down to the seashore
pondering thoughts as I walk
finding within me
my dreams and fantasies
seeing them enfold possibilities
wandering in a path towards destiny
thinking of my goals to achieve
find out that they can be reached
through hard work and determination
restricted by only a weak mind
foolish thoughts never taken
listen only to my instinct
as the waves begin to engulf my feet
I come back to reality
knowing what must come next
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee