<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

my existance thrives with you
continuously on my mind
listening to my dreams
coming closer to you
wondering what your doing
if your thinking of me
do you feel the same as I do
wonder about the same things as me
if our dreams are the same
continuously think of one another
filling me with wonder and light
powerful wings take me up
concentrating on amazing thoughts
searching for my dreams
looking into my mind for answers
seeing your eyes staring at me
delight fills my insides
flowing above my aura
consuming my entire existance
filling me with pleasure
I find it hard to see
pleasure overwealms me
my eyes closing
drifing me off to my dreams
consumed peacefully by my thoughts
ending my troublesome day
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee