<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

my love for you eternal
though I don't know who you are
searching for you everyday
with each passing hour
wondering where to find you
hoping you are near
I wake each day dreaming
and longing to hold you close
for all I am not lonely
but craving companionship
a love for all to see
cause I'm the type to show
compliment you and hold you tight
full of wonder and tenderness
as though you are a dream
love in a way never possible
but only considering your needs
endless days and nights
passion forever keep
knowing love be returned
for nothing comes between you and me
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee