<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

reaching over I gently touch
anticipating love and such
wanting to make my move
though not sure if you approve
thinking of what I will do
knowing all I want is you
leaning closer I see that smile
finding you want it all this while
I touch your amr and simply say
something nice to have my way
I lick my lips and touch them to yours
showing you how my love pours
feel you tenderly kiss me back
and reach around to hold me back
kissing harder wanting to please
hoping and thinking not to tease
but thinking that could be fun
but don't cause you may be the one
pick you up and turn around
feel you reach and touch my mound
I know it's time to lay you down
I slowly slip off your gown
you get back and take off my belt
longing just to make you melt
waiting slowly as my pants fall
pushing you gently against the wall
kissing your neck I hear you moan
whispering what you like to be shown
moving down accross your breast
soon I'll get to the rest
I pause a moment and see you frown
I quickly continue going down
slip your panties to the floor
you shiver as you wait for more
put my tongue along your fold
sharing with you our perfect mold
you reach down and touch my head
I pick you up, lay you on the bed
continue on where I left before
hear you say that you want more
further on with gentle licking
liquid pours and sweat is mixing
wonderful sounds I begin to hear
take me take me take me dear
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee