<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

watching your every move
calm and peacefully
breath by breath
in and out slowly
silently see you quiver
as I touch your hair
run my hand down our spine
calmly teasing your quiet body
pleasing your twitching smile
exausted from great pleasure
holding close for the night
as though our minds are connected
you open your mind to me
I see our passion again
wanting to show you more
but tired and unsure
wanting to wake you
but not wanting to disturb
enjoying your tranquilness
remembering hours before
I close my eyes to see again
our love enfolding us
then I feel you turn
kiss you gently on your face
held tighter by your dream
never wanting it to end
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee