<$BlogRSDUrl$>

 

Links
Homepage

My Blog


 

Collection of Stories

Send Me Email or visit My Homepage
The beginnings of my collection of stories

 

Thursday, August 24, 2006

wondering where you are
feeling for you again
need to know the truth
wait for wonders to come
grow to know myself
say all my thoughts out loud
not knowing what they mean
try to decypher my feelings
saving myself for the one
one day I shall have you
until that day I dream
wonderful thoughts kick in
tell me what I need to know
selling me on ideas
always keeping my goal
again I follow my heart
saying what's on my mind
showing the true side
I need for you to see
this is where we belong
growing true together
bond forever as we should
know each other intimately
acting on our instincts
show how much we care
please each other more
together till the end
an end that will never come
Please leave your comments also 0

 

Comments: Post a Comment

 

Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com

 

By the way get your ass to my website

http://kickme.to/jee